Specialization in sexual assaults and abuse. Homicides and murders
Crimes against honor and privacy
Crimes in the family sphere
Gender violence, family abandonment and child abduction.
Crimes against public health
Drug trafficking, environmental contamination
Negotiated solution to criminal litigation
Opinions. Preventive criminal law
We assist you in export / import operations, participating in the drafting or supervision of contracts: International sale and purchase, agency, distribution, drop-shipping, pigging-back. We help in the choice of incoterms, and means of payment (documentary remittances, documentary credit - in particular concerning the maximum delivery dates of documents -...). Drafting of L.O.I. (Letter of Intentions).
Transportation and logistic
- Consulting for obtaining a Transport Operator (TO) license, public transport card (MDL and MDP) and private transport.
- Warehousing contracts: Picking, packing & labeling, reverse logistics, physical and administrative entry of goods into the warehouse, responsibilities of the parties.
- Drafting and advising on international (CMR) and national (consignment note) road transport contracts. Completion of bookings, claims for damages and delays. Payment terms of the transport price. Direct action.
- Handling of delay files, occupations, stoppages, blank-sailing and damage to goods, among others.
- Consultancy in cases of endorsements -blank or nominatius- of B / L, and in negotiable and non-negotiable B / L (SWB), conditions of telex release and express release.
- Loss B / L
- Supervision of penalty clauses and obligations of the parties in contracts of carriage by air of cargo. Advice in case of cargo damage, or in the event that the goods are not loaded on the aircraft.
Insurance in transportation
Identification of lack of coverage in cargo insurance policies taking into account the type of goods and commercial operation of the client. ICC clauses
Yacht purchase and sale, refit, flag and registration, sanctions and inspections, yacht charter and concierge.
Maritime labor law
Labor contracts between shipowner/airline company - crew, shipboarding, accidents at work and enlistments. Interpretation of the International Maritime Labor Convention ILO 2006, the Fishing Labor Convention, 2007 (No. 188) and the Paris Memorandum: Inspection of the Maritime Labor Convention.